Thursday, October 16, 2008

For A Limited Time Only





Fall is my favorite season. I really missed seeing all the beautiful fall colors when we were in Venezuela. Unfortunately it is "For a Limited Time Only". While I was out taking pictures of the fall colors, leaves were falling from the trees every few minutes. They are calling for flurries at the beginning of next week so next week I could be posting pictures of bare trees and snow. So even though this is just "For A Limited Time Only", we are enjoying it to the fullest.

4 comments:

Glidewell Family said...

AHHHH such beauty to my eye's thanks for the post! 83 today and all we see is a golden brown ground. by the way do you know Kim Dye? I've been meaning to ask her if she knows you. She said she grew up in the Puma tribe. Sorry I think I spelled Puma wrong.

Holly's Homepage said...

Yes, we worked with Kim's parents. They are a wonderful family and dear friends. I saw Kim in May. I hadn't seen her for several years, it was so good to connect again.

Anonymous said...

Oh wow!! that is GORGEOUS!!! that is one of the things I miss most about not being in the states! Thanks for posting pics...they look so beautiful!

Hannah said...

STUNNING!!!! wow!!! I totally miss fall! Here it is just hot hot hot!!! But I'm sure you know what that is like!!! Thanks for posting the pictures!!! :D

What's new with Vern and Holly