






Did some one say "Party"? You know me, I love an excuse to celebrate. Yesterday was Vern's brother's 60th birthday. This morning we had a bit of a surprise party for him during our break time. We have been working and planning this for several days and we were happy that we were indeed able to surprise him. (It probably helped that we had it a day late.) I bought birthday horns for all the students and staff so we were able to give him a nice "Surprise" blowing our horns when he walked in the door. I scanned a bunch of pictures, and we also got Vern's mom to send us some. Therefore, Vern was able to put a picture slide show together playing it to the hit tune in 1948 of "I'm Looking Over A Four Leaf Clover." We also worked on putting together a "Walk Mate". Which was our fancy name for a cane with all sorts of gadgets on it like: a light up reflector, a horn, a rear view mirror, a water bottle, a headlight, and a "wild life warning system"(deer whistles). It was a lot of fun to help Wes celebrate this big event in his life. HAPPY 60th BIRTHDAY WES! It was so much fun helping you celebrate your birthday. We hope that it will be a LONG time before you actually need your "Walk Mate".
No comments:
Post a Comment