
There are all sort of bugs that have been going around here on the campus. A couple of weeks ago Ruth came down with a really bad cold and now Titus is coughing like crazy. I have felt something coming on for a little while. I don't usually get caught up with trying the latest things out there for colds. I never take cold medicine as it makes my heart race. I have however become a strong believer in taking Ester C. I just recently heard of several people who claim that Oil of Oregano zaps a cold fast. So for the last week I have been taking both of them several times a day. I don't know if I am convinced that they are working but I do know my cold has not developed like Titus'. It takes a strong person to stick with the Oil of Oregano. You put these drops under your tongue and each time I do it I shiver afterwards as it leaves the worst taste in your mouth. (It makes my feel like I just drank "Lemon Pledge Furniture Polish". Gross!) But since I wanted to give it an honest try I am sticking with it a couple times a day for another week to see it I can kick this thing. The next time you feel yourself getting a cold you can give it a try and see if it helps. If nothing else it will be an experience you will remember for a LONG TIME.
2 comments:
Praying you all feel better and that whoever hasn't gotten it, won't! Hope the meds help!
Is it worse than Buckleys?
Post a Comment