


Today was the first day of school for Ruth and Titus. When we were in Venezuela I home schooled our children. I always wanted to make the first day of school a little special so I would always decorate our school room, make a nice breakfast, and try to make the first day as fun as possible. So the tradition of decorating for the first day of school and having a special breakfast started many years ago. I did find it a little sad as I was decorating late last night that this will be the last time we have "children" going off for their first day of school. Next year it will be "one child" going off for the first day of school. Ruth and Zachary both hope to be starting college next fall but I will not be there to send them off for another "first day of school". So it was a bitter sweet celebration this morning as Ruth started her last year of high school and Titus started 8th grade.
2 comments:
wow!!! how exciting! congrats!!! wow Ruth!!! you're a senior!!! =D how exciting!!! I love your outfit! You look SO grown up!!
Wow!!! The first day of school! How cool is that?! Congrats Ruth on being a Senior! Woot woot!!! that is sooooo special!! I hope that this first week is going well!
Post a Comment