
We had Ruth's friend from work and her family over for supper on Saturday night. After they left the mother asked her daughter if we had adopted one of our children. Adopting is pretty awesome. I have five adopted siblings and I can't imagine the family without them. So which one of our children is adopted? .............. None of them, I can attest to going through hard labor with each of them to bring them into this world. So although you might not see any family resemblance, our children are all our biological children.
4 comments:
so who did they think was adopted???
wow!!! they thought someone was adopted?! I thought everyone looked alike! well, I guess that shows how some people see others differently =)
Wow! Adopted?! I , like Damarise, always thought they all looked the same too! haha
She was just jealous she couldn't produce five beautiful children.
Post a Comment