Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Are We There Yet?







Right now we are in Minnesota and we will be heading up to Manitoba today. So we will be seeing many of you in the next couple of days. When we left Chicago yesterday morning one of the "Check Engine" lights went on. Right before we left it became apparent that we are having transmission trouble. We would appreciate your prayers for us as we travel. We would REALLY like to make it to B.C. before we get the whole thing serviced. Just thought I would show you a few pictures of the lighter side of our trip thus far. And, YES, since we were driving right by we did spend a couple of hours at the "Mall of America".

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

the pics are great! glad to hear from you :) and glad you got to stop at the "mall of america" for a couple of hours =D I'll be praying for the car!!!

Glidewell Family said...

Ah the windy state! Are you staying warm? We were at the Mall of America this past January lots of fun. Got to stop and get some cheese curds they squeek in you teeth. When they loose their squeek you can revive them with 10 seconds in the nuker. Auto Zone has a engine light tester it tells you what is wrong with your car. I think you use the tester for free. We will be praying for your car.

Hannah said...

Oh no! I'll be praying for your car! Transmission problems are never fun! Looks like so far you guys have been having a fun trip:) And mall of america! How fun!!! Anyways, hope you have safe travels!

The Claussens said...

That's going to be us soon! Have fun and keep the awesome pictures coming!

Unknown said...

I hope you got to stop for a little shopping

What's new with Vern and Holly