While we were in SK stopped by the cemetery where Vern's grandparents are buried. We wanted to show Ruth and Titus where their great grand parents were buried. It was not easy to find their graves as the grave stones are quite weathered. It was also a very cold and windy day and I wish I would have had my winter jacket with me. However, we were able to locate the graves along with some dear aunts and uncles that I have met and had some fond memories of. It has been nice being able to give our Ruth and Titus a bit of family history along our journey.
Monday, June 16, 2008
A Walk Back in Time
While we were in SK stopped by the cemetery where Vern's grandparents are buried. We wanted to show Ruth and Titus where their great grand parents were buried. It was not easy to find their graves as the grave stones are quite weathered. It was also a very cold and windy day and I wish I would have had my winter jacket with me. However, we were able to locate the graves along with some dear aunts and uncles that I have met and had some fond memories of. It has been nice being able to give our Ruth and Titus a bit of family history along our journey.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What's new with Vern and Holly
1 comment:
wow! it sure does look cold :P... Glad you're all getting to see a bunch of family history :) :)
Post a Comment