Friday, June 20, 2008

Happy Uncle's Day






On Father's Day morning we were sitting around talking about Father's and Murray said, "Hey, there should be an Uncle's Day." That's all it took for Ruth and I to run around town looking for an Uncle's card. I know I had seen them before. After the third store we were able to find a card honoring Uncles. And what would you get an Uncle to celebrate being an Uncle? Well what would be better then a peppered summer sausage and an old aged cheddar cheese. It might seem like a weird gift if your last name is not Dyck. However, for anyone in the Dyck clan it was the gift of choice. Ruth and Titus are enjoying having their Uncle Murray around and since who knows when they will see him again you have to enjoy each day and making some great memories together.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

aww how fun!! You guys are SO creative!

Hannah said...

You guys are so creative and fun!!!! you can think up a party for anything and everything!!! :D :D Uncle's Day looked like it was a blast!

What's new with Vern and Holly