Every year here in Canada the Tim Horton's coffee shop has "Roll Up The Rim To Win". This is as close as I come to playing the Lotto. I have a great ability to never win anything. Therefore Tim Horton's, "Roll Up The Rim To Win" has not been a draw for me to quickly run in and buy a coffee so that I might win it big. I have however bought a few coffee's due to early morning trips to the airport and things like that when I really needed some thing hot to drink. Although I dream of having that winning cup of: a new car, or $10,000, which I have pledged to use towards Ruth and Zachary's college fund, I know too well from years past and present what "Please Play Again" looks like. I am just glad that my hope and trust is in not in "Roll Up The Rim To Win", but in Jehovah Jireh - My God will Provide.
Friday, March 27, 2009
Please Play Again
Every year here in Canada the Tim Horton's coffee shop has "Roll Up The Rim To Win". This is as close as I come to playing the Lotto. I have a great ability to never win anything. Therefore Tim Horton's, "Roll Up The Rim To Win" has not been a draw for me to quickly run in and buy a coffee so that I might win it big. I have however bought a few coffee's due to early morning trips to the airport and things like that when I really needed some thing hot to drink. Although I dream of having that winning cup of: a new car, or $10,000, which I have pledged to use towards Ruth and Zachary's college fund, I know too well from years past and present what "Please Play Again" looks like. I am just glad that my hope and trust is in not in "Roll Up The Rim To Win", but in Jehovah Jireh - My God will Provide.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What's new with Vern and Holly
2 comments:
Great post Holly!! Very creative!! Did you know we have 2 timmy's in Jackson with one more on the way?!!
No I hadn't heard they had reached Jackson, SWEET! I love getting a Tim Horton's in the States as the cup sizes last longer when you are on a road trip.
Post a Comment