Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Out of Control


How has you day been going? Do things ever seem "Out of Control"? I forgot to check on my pizza dough. This is the condition I found it in, a bit "Out of Control" to say the least. It almost seem like it is alive and will soon take over the whole oven.

4 comments:

Glidewell Family said...

The Blob.... did you ever see that movie? The creator of that film must have had out of contol pizza dough too!

Holly's Homepage said...

No I didn't. If the dough would have been green it would have really been scary. I made bread this morning and was hoping I wasn't going to have a repeat from last night :)

Anonymous said...

oh no! Hope it wasn't to hard to clean up ;)

Hannah said...

Wow!!!! That's amazing! I didn't know dough could rise so high!!

What's new with Vern and Holly