In light of it being St. Patrick's Day, I had fun with green today. I love the dollar store because it continues to be a source of good cheap fun. I got all my decorations on a budget of $4.00. I tried to add green food coloring to as many things as possible to make the day more festive. After doing the green pancakes this morning I exhausted my supply of green food coloring so had to go to the store to get some more. Although, I enjoyed making the green buns, we'll see how the boys feel about bringing "green" sandwiches for their lunches tomorrow. Ruth added green to our juice which made us feel like we were drinking some type of veggie drink. (Although, it did still taste nice and fruity.) I hope you had a Happy St. Patrick's Day and were seeing green like we were!
Tuesday, March 17, 2009
Fun with Green
In light of it being St. Patrick's Day, I had fun with green today. I love the dollar store because it continues to be a source of good cheap fun. I got all my decorations on a budget of $4.00. I tried to add green food coloring to as many things as possible to make the day more festive. After doing the green pancakes this morning I exhausted my supply of green food coloring so had to go to the store to get some more. Although, I enjoyed making the green buns, we'll see how the boys feel about bringing "green" sandwiches for their lunches tomorrow. Ruth added green to our juice which made us feel like we were drinking some type of veggie drink. (Although, it did still taste nice and fruity.) I hope you had a Happy St. Patrick's Day and were seeing green like we were!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What's new with Vern and Holly
2 comments:
Looks like you guys had a fun St. Patty's day!!! :D
you guys are always so festive...I love it! :D Ruth, you look adorable!!! And Cuddles even gets in the festive mood...how cute!!! :D
Post a Comment