Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Happy Birthday Titus!




Fourteen years ago God blessed us with with a precious little boy, Titus Otto Dyck, who would complete our family. I had a troubled pregnancy so it was with great joy and tears of happiness that we welcomed him into this world. Now here we are 14 years later. Titus we wish you a VERY Happy Birthday! We are so glad God brought you into our family. We would not be complete without you. You keep us smiling, and hopefully young at heart. Have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Titus!!! I hope you have a wonderful day!!! Have fun partyin!!! :D Wow! I can't believe you're already 14!!! Amazing how fast time flies!

Hannah said...

Titus!!! you are FOURTEEN YEARS OLD!!! woah!!! Where has the time flown to?! Happy Happy Birthday!!! I hope you had a WONDERFUL day celebrating!!! :D Which I'm sure you did! And have a wonderful year being fourteen! :D

Ohh and the pics of you were cute :)

What's new with Vern and Holly