Sunday, March 29, 2009

Are You Claustrophobic?












Are you Claustrophobic? That is a good question. I know I didn't have trouble with tight spaces ten years ago but how do I feel about it now? I had no trouble with heights ten years ago however, I have noticed that I now do feel a bit queasy when I am up high. The reason the question of being claustrophobic has come up is that I am going to have an MRI done for a problem with one on my legs. So with the up coming tests where I will be in a tight space I thought I would do a bit of an experiment to see how I feel about tight spaces. I tried laying on the floor of our pantry. I also tried laying under our futon. I also went into a tight closet. Unfortunately I don't think I learned a whole lot from my scientific experiment but it did help bring some life to our lazy Sunday afternoon.

4 comments:

Glidewell Family said...

That's a great post Holly! It definitely looked like you had fun with your experiment. I can hear you giggling. We'll pray that God will give you peace.

Hannah said...

Haha!!! Thanks for the laugh Mrs. Dyck :D I bet that did liven up your Sunday afternoon :)
Hope your MRI goes well!

Karen Friesen said...

you're so funny Holly!

Dennis and Valerie said...

:) That cracks me up!

What's new with Vern and Holly