
About 15 months ago Ruth and I were walking around the mall and walked into this candy shop. Besides candy they had all sorts of taffy apples. These were no ordinary taffy apples, they were specialty taffy apples. I love taffy apples and would have loved to eat one however I was on my "Biggest Loser Campaign" and so did not allow myself the privilege of eating one. Ruth still had her braces on so she couldn't eat one either. I told Ruth when I lost the weight I wanted to, I would eat one of those specalty taffy apples as a reward. Well, I did get down to where I wanted to on the scale but I had totally forgotten about those taffy apples. (You also can't even find them here, they were at a mall about 1 1/2 hours away. ) Ruth and Kris went out Christmas shopping yesterday and when they came home Ruth told me to close my eyes. While I had my eyes closed she put one of these speciality taffy apples into my hands. It was an awesome surprise especially since I had forgotten all about it. (But let me tell you it was probably about 1000 calories.) I sure enjoyed it though! Thanks Ruth for making my day with that little surprise!
2 comments:
Awww!!! that's so sweet of Ruth!!! :D And it looks like a sweet treat too :D Mmmm
aww that was sweet of her :) that looks scrumptious! And congrats on loosing so much weight! :D
Post a Comment