Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!



Although we didn't do our traditional Thanksgiving celebration today it has been a good day to sit back and reflect again on all that we have to be thankful for. The list is endless. As I was doing the Bible lesson in Cubbies I was explaining how our sin separates us from God. However, God who loves us so greatly has a RESCUE PLAN. We do truly have SOOOOO much to be thankful for.

Like I mentioned we did not do our traditional Thanksgiving celebrations since we had Awana tonight. We greatly value every opportunity to connect with the children God has entrusted us with for that 1 1/2 hours and to teach them a little bit more of God's RESCUE PLAN. Tomorrow we will be celebrating as a family. We are looking forward to that family time as it has been a number of years since all our children have been home together for Thanksgiving. Whether you have been able to spend this Thanksgiving with your family or not I do hope you have a heart of Thankfulness for all we have in Christ. If you have no idea what I am talking about when I talk about God's RESCUE PLAN, please email me as I would love to share it with you.

No comments:

What's new with Vern and Holly