Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Gripping the Steering Wheel






Vern got our snow tires on just in time as we are well into winter over here. We as a family do quite a bit of winter driving with everyone off to their jobs, many church activities during the week, as well as errands that we need to run. I personally do not enjoy the stress that the winter roads bring. Prayer for safety on the roads seems like some thing that I am praying for many times now during the day and evening.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Praying for safety for everyone! The snow looks GORGEOUS but I know it can be VERY dangerous! :O

The Abbott Family said...

We hope you stay safe! I do have to say, I do miss the beauty of all the snow. We only get small amounts most the time and it isn't nearly as beautiful!

What's new with Vern and Holly