Thursday, November 13, 2008

Pajama Night


Tonight was "Pajama Night" at Cubbies. I was wondering how the evening was going to work out. Some of you might remember last year when we had Pajama Night. That's right, it was the night of a big snow storm and we ended up sliding off the road. Ruth and Titus were outside trying to push the car back onto the road in their pajamas. We never did make it to club that night. I am happy to announce that this year we did make it to club. Almost all our Cubbies wore their pajamas and they sure looked adorable. It was a fun evening. I did have to go to the store on the way home from Cubbies , so I did feel a little funny walking through the grocery store with my pajamas on.

3 comments:

Hannah said...

Looks like fun!!!! And glad you made it to cubbies this time!!! :D

Jeff AND DeAnna said...

I can't believe you went to a store! LOL

Anonymous said...

fun!!! Glad nothing happened!

What's new with Vern and Holly