Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Having A Heat Wave


For the past couple for weeks I have been having trouble with my oven and being able to regulate the heat. I can set the temperature for 350 degrees and in no time it is at 450 degrees. There are also times when I set the oven for 350 degrees and it won't get up to 150 degrees. Today I baked some mini loaves of banana bread for close to an hour at 150 degrees and just like that the oven shot over 400 degrees. Therefore I was overjoyed when we got a call today saying the part for our oven was in. Thanks Jeff, for helping us by replacing the old regulator with the new one! I will enjoying not having to sit by my oven while baking things. I will also be able to bake my Thanksgiving turkey with a lot less stress.

3 comments:

Hannah said...

Yeah!!!! Glad it's fixed!!!!! :D

Anonymous said...

So glad it's repaired!!! :D

Anonymous said...

He's happy to have helped!
-ddm

What's new with Vern and Holly