
I have been spending any "free time" helping Ruth and Zachary on their quest to make it to college. I have been doing a lot of leg work for them in finding colleges that might be a good fit for them. It might not be possible but right now we are hoping to find a place that they can both go to. Not every college or university has a nursing program so that is the primary thing we are looking for. Then of the ones that have a nursing program, I have been investigating what are the prerequisites to get into the program. Some can be quite competitive and have waiting lists to get in. Also, one of the most major considerations is the cost. Therefore I have also spent a lot of time looking up different scholarships and financial aid information. There are three universities that Ruth and Zachary are in the process of applying for. We would really appreciate your prayers for the Lord's direction in this whole process and that things would indeed work out for them to be able to attend college together.
2 comments:
I'll definitely be praying!! I know how much I want Hannah to be accepted into the same college as me also! I know God will work everything out for His glory!
I'll be praying!!!
Post a Comment