Saturday, October 27, 2007

A NOT so Professional Haircut








With the weather turning colder and winter around the corner Cuddles was needing a haircut. She was looking pretty shaggy and it is far better for her to get a haircut now rather than the middle of winter. Also, if her hair is too shaggy she collects snowballs on her fur when she is outside and it takes forever for them to melt and dry off. (As you can imagine getting a hair cut and bath are not her favorite things to do so we usually try to move quickly.) We bought a dog clippers several months ago so we are still learning in how to best cut her hair. Well, with the first cut I could tell that something was terribly wrong. I thought I was putting on the 1/3 of an inch clip attachment, however, it was actually the 1/8 of an inch. Since it is hard for me to see small numbers I only saw half of the 8 and though it was a 3. Well with that first cut it was like giving her a shave. I quickly changed the size of the cutting attachment. The pictures of the finished haircut are not showing the side with the shave on it. At least it won't take too long for her hair to grow and everything to look all shaggy again.

No comments:

What's new with Vern and Holly