

A few days ago part of one of my back molars cracked off. So today I had to go to one of my least favorite places, the dentist office. I think my dislike of going to the dentists began when I was in third grade. I had a cavity in one of my baby teeth and so the dentist felt it was better to just pull the tooth. But the dentist didn't do any freezing. He just had his assistant come and hold me down while they pulled the tooth. So there was not a whole lot of excitement as I made my way to the dentist. I was VERY happy, however, that the dentist was able to put a filling on the side of the tooth as I feared I would need a cap. Although there were a few tense moments as I felt the drill on some tender spots, today was one of my better dental visit experiences.
2 comments:
Wow!!! i think i'd be pretty nervous about going to the dentist if i had had an experience like that!!!! Glad that this time was better:)!!!
ugh I hate dentists too! Glad it went ok though and that your molar is better=D
Post a Comment