


Vern and I are both blessed to come from Christian homes. We enjoy all the times we get with our families as it is always a time to make some special memories. We were blessed 6 years ago to celebrate Vern's parents 50th Anniversary. Many, very special memories were made together. And this weekend was all we had ever hoped it could be. It was an awesome time together celebrating with family and friends. As many of you know my mother has very poor health but we Praise the Lord for giving us as a family such a special day together. The one big group picture is of my parents, grandmother, and all of us siblings. The
other group picture is of all the in-laws that have married into the family. We goof around a lot with all the in-laws but they are totally awesome and make our family complete.We had a program during the party. One of my brothers put together a game called, "It's all relative." The sisters were on one team and the brothers were on the other. It was packed with family trivia which I believe the SISTERS won. Our kids and Vern and I sang "I can't Help Falling in Love With You" to my parents. My siblings and I sang "You Rasie Me Up". A neice

and nephew played their violins. There were several special numbers. One of my brothers had a gospel presentation and Vern's brother put together a presentation from the Pume saying "Thank-You to my folks for letting their children go to tell them God's Word. It was a fun and meaningful program.I will be posting a picture of all the grandchildren and then a big group picture of everyone in the family but I need to get them from one of my sisters. These are a pictures of family. The picture of the men holding the "50" are two of my
brother-in-laws, Don and Al. They were born on the same day and the same year. And guess what, this fall they will both be turning 50. It was very convenient that there just happened to be a 50 balloon right there to get this picture.






2 comments:
looks like a WONDERFUL time was had by all:-D I'm so glad all the family got to get together:-D And you and Ruth are so pretty!!! Miss you guys!
*damarise*
That's great!! It looks like you all had a WONDERFUL time!!! PTL for your family times and special memories together! Loved all the pictures!
Post a Comment