Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Let The Party Begin



The car is all packed up and early tomorrow morning Ruth and I will be taking off for Chicago. (No, Cuddles is not going with us, although she would love to.) Vern and the boys will leave later in the afternoon. (With their work schedules it didn't work for us to all drive together.) This is the weekend of my parent 50th Anniversary. We are looking forward to a VERY special time with family and friends and making some very precious memories! One project that Ruth and I have been working on is getting a family poster together for the event. I wanted to be able to use as many pictures as possible so I ended up scanning lots of pictures and having them printed up that way we could cut them down and not worry about cutting the original. A friend also came by to help us. (THANKS KAREN!) Although I have not been able to be around to help as much as I would have liked, I am looking forward to being able to help decorate. We would appreciate your prayers for safety on the roads.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hope you guys had an awesome and safe trip!!! And have a very wonderful time inn Chicago with the fam!!:-D
*Damarise*

What's new with Vern and Holly