What's new with Vern and Holly
check out that hot young couple!! very nice! happy anniversary guys! :)carly
Happy Anniversary!!! I hope you had a very enjoyable one!!:-D You guys are so awesome!!!*damarise*
Wooeee!!! Congratulations you two! Hope you had an awesome weekend in Chicago and a nice day yesterday! May you have many more years together!
seems like just yesterday that I was lighting the candles at your wedding
Aww, cute picture:) happy anniversary!!! Hope it was grrreat!!!!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
check out that hot young couple!! very nice! happy anniversary guys! :)
carly
Happy Anniversary!!! I hope you had a very enjoyable one!!:-D You guys are so awesome!!!
*damarise*
Wooeee!!! Congratulations you two! Hope you had an awesome weekend in Chicago and a nice day yesterday! May you have many more years together!
seems like just yesterday that I was lighting the candles at your wedding
Aww, cute picture:) happy anniversary!!! Hope it was grrreat!!!!!
Post a Comment