Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Ruth's Science Fair Project




Ruth has been working on her science fair project testing out how absorbant the different paper towel brands are. It is quite interesting and we are finding out for ourselves what brand is the "Quicker Picker Upper".

4 comments:

Wes and Brenda Dyck said...

Way to go Holly!

CalebandKristina said...

the site looks great! glad you were finally able to post some pics!! :)you posted a lot!

Teresa said...

Wow!! I loved catching up a bit on your lives thru pics and captions!! Wow.. what fun! Great pics of the family Christmas and other events. Great work.
Love Teresa

Anonymous said...

that's SOOO cool that you have a website!!! hahaha..I've given up on mine long ago...hahaha...I only use Xanga now:-) I love all the pics, and it's so good to see everyone espec. Ruth...she grows up more each time I see a pic of her! So I heard you guys will let her come if she flies with someone:-D yeah!!! thank you so much!!!!!!:-D I told everyone here that she's coming...hahaha...everyone "knows" her now:-) Anywho, I'm so happy to see that you have a website...:-D
Miss and love you!!!!
Damarise

What's new with Vern and Holly