Monday, January 29, 2007

Birthday Scrapbook








I was trying to make Ruth's birthday special. I got an idea to write to all Ruth's family and friends and see if they could send her a birthday note. I asked people to write a birthday greeting, or share some memory of Ruth growing up, or share something they remember about being 16. The response was just awesome. I then went through all of our photo albums trying to find pictures of Ruth with the person who wrote. I know nothing about scrap booking but Sherry a very talented and willing friend offered to help. What a HUGE help she was! I made countless trips to Wal-Mart scanning old photos. This was a fairly BIG project but it was so cool to see it all come together. Ruth didn't know what we were doing so it was a nice surprise to present her with the scrap book on her birthday. Thanks again everyone who took the time to send something in for the book. And thanks again Sherry for being such a big help! It was a success!

No comments:

What's new with Vern and Holly