Thursday, June 11, 2009

Happy 26th Anniversary!

Today Vern and I are celebrating our 26th Anniversary. We started off the day with a candle light breakfast. However, the day will be very full with doing a lot of work up in jungle camp trying to get our house in shape for our move up on Saturday. We are hoping to get away for a supper together. I thought a picnic would be fun but it looks like we could get some rain this afternoon. To My Hubby: You are the love of my life and I am enjoying spending my life along side you. We might soon have to get a couple of rocking chairs and "Rock Out Together' as these bodies of ours are starting to age, but there is no one I would rather enjoying "Rocking" with. I love you.

3 comments:

Hannah said...

Happy Anniversary Mr. and Mrs. Dyck!!! I hope you both have a wonderful day together!!! You deserve nothing less.

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!! You guys are a great example of a loving and godly couple! I hope you have many more happy years together! :)

Karen Friesen said...

Happy Anniversary Vern & Holly. You guys are special and we love to see your love in action! Thanks for being an inspiration to us. Here's to many many more happy years together! God bless! Love Vern & Karyn

What's new with Vern and Holly