What's new with Vern and Holly
Holly, they're GORGEOUS!! I love the one of her with the lamp-post in the woods. Very pretty.
Ruth, you look beautiful!!! Happy Graduation!! :)
awww Ruth!!! You're so beautiful!!! The pics turned out great!!! I can't wait to be there for your graduation!! Only 13 days!!! YEAH!
Ruth!!! you look stunning!!! I too looove that one of you by the lamppost! It's so cute :) I can't wait to see you in 13 days!!! And watch you graduate!!! YAY!! :D Love you Ruth!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Holly, they're GORGEOUS!! I love the one of her with the lamp-post in the woods. Very pretty.
Ruth, you look beautiful!!! Happy Graduation!! :)
awww Ruth!!! You're so beautiful!!! The pics turned out great!!! I can't wait to be there for your graduation!! Only 13 days!!! YEAH!
awww Ruth!!! You're so beautiful!!! The pics turned out great!!! I can't wait to be there for your graduation!! Only 13 days!!! YEAH!
Ruth!!! you look stunning!!! I too looove that one of you by the lamppost! It's so cute :) I can't wait to see you in 13 days!!! And watch you graduate!!! YAY!! :D Love you Ruth!
Post a Comment