Monday, May 11, 2009

Celebrating Mother's Day










Yesterday I enjoyed a nice day with the family. It was nice being able to celebrate with Kristina as it was her first Mother's Day as a mommy.The kids worked on a wonderful lupper for us. Ruth, Zachary, & Seth gave me a special gift. They gave me a basket for the soon to be "Mother of College Students". It was a tear jerker. The first item I picked up and read was the box of Kleenix and it said, "It's okay to cry, we know you will miss us". So I pretty much lost it right there. I will let you read what they put on all the sticky notes. (If you want to read the notes better, just click on each picture.) It was very special for them to put the time and creativity into my gift. I will apprecaite all the gifts, although the Kleenix will be half way used up during graduation so I will need to get another couple of boxes for the fall. I am REALLY going to enjoy the web cam as I was wanting one for when they are away at university.Maybe the kids won't seem so far away when I am able to see them with the web cam.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

aww what great presents!!! You have such creative kids :)

Hannah said...

Awwww that's a great mom's day present!!!

What's new with Vern and Holly