Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Medical Update


Many of you have prayed for our daughter Ruth and all of her health issues. We have tried many different things in trying to build up her immune system before she heads off to college. She has been working with our doctor and had a bunch of blood work done. They were testing her for many different things but there was one, that was a major concern. We just found out today that this test came back negative. We are Praising the Lord for this answer to prayer. She is still working through some things as she is wanting to head off to university in the fall as healthy as possible. Thanks for your continued prayers for her!

3 comments:

Amberlynne said...

I'm glad it came back negative! I hope you can still get her up to par before she heads off!

Anonymous said...

yeah! I'm so glad the test came back negative :) Praying your immune system can be stronger, Ruth, before you head off to college!

Hannah said...

YEAH!!! I'm soo happy that the test came back negative!

What's new with Vern and Holly