Monday, January 19, 2009

Happy Birthday Vern!


It is time to once again pull out the "YOU ARE SPECIAL TODAY" plate as we celebrate Vern's birthday. Although it is cold outside we plan on having lots of warmth inside as we celebrate as a family tonight enjoying Vern's favorite meal. I only wish all of Vern's siblings and parents could join us as we honor him tonight. Happy Birthday Vern! You are a SPECIAL person, husband, father, and grandfather. I love you and enjoy walking down life's path together with you.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Mr. Dyck!!! Hope you have a wonderful day!!!

Karen Friesen said...

Happy Birthday Vern! I wonder if your special meal includes farmer sausage? Anyhow... have a wonderful time with your family. We're thinking of you....lots of love from, Vern & Karyn and the family

Holly's Homepage said...

Yes, Vern's meal included "farmer sausage". (smile)

What's new with Vern and Holly