




One of the greatest joys and blessing Vern and I have had is to be parents. Eighteen years ago another blessings was added to our family. God gave us a precious baby girl. Our family would never be the same again. Ruth has added so much life and laughter into our family. She has a love for life and people. (As I look back over this past eighteen years it seems to have passed before us in a blink of an eye. ) Happy 18th Birthday Ruth! You have grown to be such a beautiful young lady. We are excited about all that God has ahead of you. We hope you have an awesome day!
3 comments:
Happy 18th birthday Ruth! Such a joy you bring to the lives of your parents and to everyone who knows you. Have a great day and blessings for the coming year, love from the Friesen family.
Awwww Ruth! You are SOO cute!! :) I love that pic of you with the headphones! :) I hope you had a spectacular birthday!!! I know it's a couple weeks past :) 101 days till we get to see you!!! :D YIPPIE!!! love you!!!
Cute pictures!!!!! Happy belated birthday Ruth!!! I agree with your mom that you are a joy to be around!!! Love you!
Post a Comment