Last night there was a Cold Weather Warning over our way. Temperatures have really dipped down. This morning our thermometer read -27 C outside. Although many places on the Canadian Prairies are experiencing temperature much colder, it is plenty cold for me. I think back to all those times in Venezuela when I was so hot and just wished for colder weather, I take it all back. I would love nothing better then a Venezuelan heat wave to pass through and warm things up for us.
Wednesday, January 14, 2009
Cold Weather Warning!
Last night there was a Cold Weather Warning over our way. Temperatures have really dipped down. This morning our thermometer read -27 C outside. Although many places on the Canadian Prairies are experiencing temperature much colder, it is plenty cold for me. I think back to all those times in Venezuela when I was so hot and just wished for colder weather, I take it all back. I would love nothing better then a Venezuelan heat wave to pass through and warm things up for us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What's new with Vern and Holly
3 comments:
Brrrrrr That is COLD!!!!!! I wish we could send some of our heat your way!
woah!!! that is COLD!!! Yah, I agree with Hannah...wish we could send you some of this heat! :)
Brrr and it was very cold!!!! We were in MI, IN,& ILL during that cold wave. We were all to glad to be traveling South.
Post a Comment