Wednesday, February 20, 2008

The Simple Life








We live in such an instant society, oh to get back to the simple way of life. Well, while we were with our brothers and sisters it was like a step back in time. And we were enjoying a simpler way of life. The pictures with our water pump show our high tech water filtering system. Our clothes got wet but I am not sure how clean they actually got. I was just glad that I was not washing clothes for the whole family.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hehe, no wonder why you were happy not to have to wash the whole family's clothes! looks like a lot of work:P

Glad to hear you guys are still safe and sound:) Hope you keep having a Wonderful time!!

Anonymous said...

Mother, you are looking great! I am sure that washing the clothes gave you quite the work-out! Love you!
Ruth

What's new with Vern and Holly