

As much as we would have liked to think our family was going to stay healthy throughout the fall and winter those dreams quickly vanished as we have the flu in the house. Titus had quite a bad day on Saturday where he was struggling to keep water down. Although he seemed to perk up a bit he is still not feeling well today. Then early this morning it hit Ruth. She is totally wiped out and has zero energy. We would appreciate your prayers for Ruth and Titus that they can get over this quickly. Vern and I would of course love to be spared from from this sickness but time will tell.
2 comments:
awww! I'll be praying!!! I hope they heal VERY fast and that you and Mr. Dyck don't get it! that's a cute pic of Ruth laying down with cuddles...he's such a cute dog!=D
Awww, yes i will def. be praying for them!!! the through up flu is NO fun!!!! Hope they get over it soooon!!!!! Praying for them! and you guys too, that you don't get it!
Post a Comment