Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow



We woke up this morning with our first snow fall on the ground. Titus is the only one in our family that really loves the winter weather. (He was wanting snow at the end of September already.) So I guess it is time to get the snow shovels out as well as all our winter gear and admit that winter is here.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

SNOWWWW!!! Oh how beautiful!!! =D I miss it soooo much!!! thanks for posting pics of it=D it makes me feel a bit colder=P today we're planning on decorating our house for christmas in hopes that it will help us feel a bit colder=P ENjoy the snow for us!!=D

Glidewell Family said...

Thanks for the snow pictures! Keep posting them as us southerners are missing the beauty of it all

Hannah said...

SNOWWWWWWWWW!!!! YAYAYAYAYAYA!!!!I miss it!!! thanks for posting the pics!!! :)

What's new with Vern and Holly