
Last night it was time to head back to Toronto to pick up Ruth. Although we hit some snowy sections on the way home, the roads weren't too bad. We made it back home here at midnight. I was very thankful that some friends let me bring along their cell phone which came in very handy. Ruth was of course full of all sorts of stories from her weekend adventure. She just needs to majorly catch up on some sleep. In a few days I will probably post some pictures from her adventure. Titus and I are glad to have Ruth home again as she adds so much life to our family. On Friday I head back to Toronto to pick up Vern (YEA!!!! We can't wait!) So that will be three trips back and forth to Toronto in nine days. I think I know the way pretty good by now.
1 comment:
hahaha..that's a great pic of Ruth...looks like she is very happy to be home:-D
Post a Comment