





We enjoyed a nice warm December here in Ontario. People were actually worried that we might not have a winter with snow. (I was of course not one of those people as I can handle a snowless winter.) For the past week we have had quite a bit of snow and very cold temperatures. With Vern being gone it seems like I spend quite a bit of time outside dealing with the snow. Although, we have been very blessed by several people who have come by to shovel snow for us. Besides going to town to run errands or take Ruth to work and back I have not ventured beyond our town of Durham. Since we had spent many winters in Venezuela I don't really enjoy driving in the snow. And although Ruth would love for me to take her out driving again, we are going to wait until the snow settles down a bit. Titus is of course glad for all the snow and can spend hours out playing in it. I however, think Ruth has the right idea that on a snowy evening a cup of hot chocolate is what hits the spot.
1 comment:
SNOW...oh beautiful snow...hahaha...that looks REALLY REALLY deep...wow! That hot cocoa cup looks cute...oh, and so does the person holding it...hahaha:-D If you ever get tired of the snow, feel free to come here and "enjoy" the heat of Africa;-)
Post a Comment