

The pictures are from some emails that I got in this week. (Chicago Bears Fever!!!) Being born and raised in Chicago this will be an exciting game. GO BEARS!!!! The last time Chicago won the Super Bowl was when our son Caleb was 11 months old. We were in Chicago watching the game with famaily, and it sure was exciting. I would love to be in Chicago with all you Bears Fan, GO BEARS!!!! We will be watching the game down in the basement of the office building on a big screen. It is always a lot of fun to get together with everyone and watch the Super Bowl. I am hoping there will be some other Bear Fans besides Ruth, Titus, and I. GO BEARS!!!
1 comment:
wish you guys could be here for the party!! check out the cupcakes i made, i posted pictures!! :) i think they turned out really cool!
Post a Comment