Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Some Like It HOT!


For those of you who have not been in our house, we have been collecting Tabasco bottles after we use them. We have been doing this for about 5 1/2 - 6 years. I was washing another one out the other day so I could add it to our collection. (The collection is on top of our kitchen cabinets.) My question to you is: How many Tabasco sauce bottles are in our collection? I personally don't use any Tabasco sauce. If I have anything that is the least bit hot, I feel like my throat is on fire.

7 comments:

The Abbott Family said...

Well Ill add it up..

With 5 in the fam that LOVE it ( if i remember right ) putting down 1 a month x 5 years. Im guessing about 69.

Jim
:) Luv the hot sauce.

Hannah said...

Hmmmm I'll say about 83 :)

Dennis and Valerie said...

This is fun. ;) I guess 108. There's a lot up there!

Jeff AND DeAnna said...

Hummmm, that's a tough one! I'm guessing 76. Jeff says 100. :-)

Anonymous said...

I'm going to guess about 116 :)

Anonymous said...

I'm going to guess about 116 :)

Dennis and Valerie said...

Dennis guesses 141.

What's new with Vern and Holly