For the past four days I have been taking on what I like to call my "Toothpaste Challenge". On Monday the tube of tooth paste I was using seemed to be all out. But as I worked with the tube I figured I could get one more use out of it. Here we are on Friday and I am continuing to do the old "Squeeze Play", feeling a bit victorious each time I get just a little more toothpaste out. Now I do have another tube of tooth paste I could use, but that would make life too easy and I wouldn't be able to enjoy my little "Toothpaste Challenge" a couple times a day. I personally feel like little challenges like this add spice to life and keep me sane. However, if you asked my children, they would probably tell you this is what makes me insane.
Friday, April 17, 2009
Squeeze Play
For the past four days I have been taking on what I like to call my "Toothpaste Challenge". On Monday the tube of tooth paste I was using seemed to be all out. But as I worked with the tube I figured I could get one more use out of it. Here we are on Friday and I am continuing to do the old "Squeeze Play", feeling a bit victorious each time I get just a little more toothpaste out. Now I do have another tube of tooth paste I could use, but that would make life too easy and I wouldn't be able to enjoy my little "Toothpaste Challenge" a couple times a day. I personally feel like little challenges like this add spice to life and keep me sane. However, if you asked my children, they would probably tell you this is what makes me insane.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What's new with Vern and Holly
3 comments:
Hahaha, you're so funny! (I've done the same thing!!!)
I'm a toothpaste squeezer too! Ace just goes on to the next tube.
I do the same thing....but eventually get frustrated and throw out the tube, fully knowing that I could have probably gotten one more use out of it. Someone should invent a better tube!
Post a Comment