This week our students have been trying out their scratch cooking skills. Although, I have heard of some meals not turning out like expected, I think it has been a good week, and there have been a LOT of success stories. To make the most of this week we asked all the students to invite company over for at least one meal. Monday Ruth was invited out to some students' house for supper, which she greatly enjoyed. Last night Vern and I were invited out and we enjoyed a delicious meal. Then tonight Vern was invited out for supper while the kids and I went to Awana. Our students have done an amazing job this week as they have whole heartily entered into this week of cooking all their meals from scratch. Tomorrow night we will end the week with a pot luck. YUM! I can't wait! I am looking forward to trying all the tasty dishes and desserts.
Thursday, January 15, 2009
Company's Coming
This week our students have been trying out their scratch cooking skills. Although, I have heard of some meals not turning out like expected, I think it has been a good week, and there have been a LOT of success stories. To make the most of this week we asked all the students to invite company over for at least one meal. Monday Ruth was invited out to some students' house for supper, which she greatly enjoyed. Last night Vern and I were invited out and we enjoyed a delicious meal. Then tonight Vern was invited out for supper while the kids and I went to Awana. Our students have done an amazing job this week as they have whole heartily entered into this week of cooking all their meals from scratch. Tomorrow night we will end the week with a pot luck. YUM! I can't wait! I am looking forward to trying all the tasty dishes and desserts.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What's new with Vern and Holly
1 comment:
how fun!!! :D And that table setting in the last pic was ADORABLE!!! :) And the food looked really good! :) Scratch week was so much fun! :)
Post a Comment