This morning our scratch week demonstrations continued. Today there was a group of students at Brenda's house and another group at Kathy's house. The groups were learning about making pie crusts. I went to Brenda's house to watch and learn from her how she works with pie crusts. Brenda showed us how to make an apple pie. The class then broke up into teams and made chicken pot pies. Everyone did a great job and no one left hungry!
Wednesday, January 7, 2009
Bakers Square
This morning our scratch week demonstrations continued. Today there was a group of students at Brenda's house and another group at Kathy's house. The groups were learning about making pie crusts. I went to Brenda's house to watch and learn from her how she works with pie crusts. Brenda showed us how to make an apple pie. The class then broke up into teams and made chicken pot pies. Everyone did a great job and no one left hungry!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What's new with Vern and Holly
1 comment:
looks like everyone's hard at work :) I bet her house smelled good! And I like the orange wall in their house! :)
Post a Comment