



Yesterday a group of us from our church gathered at the river to witness the baptism of five people. It was a rainy afternoon but that did not hinder the event from moving forward. It was so awesome to hear the testimonies of those being baptized. It was especially meaningful for our family as Vern had the privilege of baptizing Titus. (I have been trying to get the video put on here but it isn't working. For now I will post some pictures and hopefully I can get the video on here yet.)
3 comments:
wow - that is so cool! especially that Vern could be the one to baptize him! :)
Yah!! That is cool!!! --Hannah--
Titus, WOW! what a great testimony. It is so cool to know that Jesus has paid the debt of our sins, and that you also have put your trust in Him, and want to let the world know Him by your life.
How cool that your Dad could baptize you! U. Merrill also baptized our kids along with the Pume. Sure would love to see you again!
Love, A Teresa
Post a Comment